Accessing Device Manager in Windows XP
Device Manager is used to check the status of hardware devices in your computer. You will often need to look in it when troubleshooting problems on your PC. The following steps are how to access it:
- Click on Start - Settings - Control Panel
- Double click on System
- Click on the Hardware tab at the top of the System Properties page
- Click on Device Manager
You should now get a screen that looks something like this:
If you see items with an exclamation mark next to them, then these items have a problem. If you see items with a red cross next to them, then they are disabled.
It is not recommended that you make any changes in here unless you know what you are doing, or are following instructions.
Related Forum Posts
- Apply for a New Citizenship,Passports,Visa,Drivers license
- Obtain full CANADIAN citizenship documents(passport,Driver's
- Buy registered passports,Driver license,ID cards
- BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,
- Buy Quality COUNTERFEIT MONEY And fake Passports,Driverís SS
Has this resolved your problem?